Assisting a buyer on a new home can be a challenge for a real estate agent and varies greatly from a typical resale inspection. The home buyer has high expectations of the finished product and those need to be managed. Navigating the relationship with the home builder takes an experienced approach with a different purchase agreement, timing milestones and general considerations. A knowledgeable real estate agent can help make this transaction easier by understanding the process and helping the buyer through the process with the home and the builder. A knowledgeable real estate agent can also help their client set reasonable expectations that can ease anxiety and help make the purchase of a new home the positive experience it should be.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Help your buyers know what to expect from a new home
- Learn some of the considerations of new homes
- Understand the stages of construction
- Look at some of the typical problems that occur during construction
- Understand levels of quality control and workmanship standards
- Learn about life cycles of common components and appliances
3.00 Credit Hours
Having fully met the requirements of the Georgia Real Estate Commission, the following course has been approved for 3.0 continuing education credit hours. Provider Approval: __. Course Approval: 74728.
1724 Rivergate Terrace
Soddy Daisy, TN 37379